- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum education
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Candidates are also eligible for state open school recognized by state government and national institute of open school (NIOS) recognized by central government having science subjects and English only.
- A candidate belonging to SC/ST or other backward classes, the marks obtained in PCB taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 45% as stated above.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc (N).
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Candidate shall be admitted once in a year.
- Reservation Policy:
- For disabled candidate: 3% Disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity and other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification will be same as prescribed for each nursing programme..
- A committee to be formed considting of medical officer authorized by medical board of state government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of locomotor of 40% to 50%.
- 5% of total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- Any other reservation as per the State Govt..
Note:reservation shall be applicable within the sanctioned number of the seats by INC and not above it.
- Selection of the candidate should be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by University or competent authority.